1.23.2010

resolve

Working out a list of things I should work on, personally and/or professionally:

Read (leisure): check out books from library. Currently this involves only medical nonfiction. If anyone has a good recommendation, let me know!

Read (work): 1 each day of Nature, Science, Cell, Neuron, NEJM, Cell Stem Cell, Nature Genetics, Nature Medicine. Again, if anyone thinks there's other good quality journals, let me know.

Read (MCAT?): 1.5 hours each morning/night of Economist, Harper's, Atlantic Monthly, New Yorker, New York Times, BBC News. Additional recommendations?

Go to bed each night around 10 or 10:30 PM, wake up at 5:30 AM.

Try to work until 5 or 6 PM, try not to work on weekends... too much.

Cook from 6-8 PM.

Exercise! (When? I don't know about this, besides my dance classes on Sundays.)

Continue volunteering.

More rejection letters, except I've been so numb and desensitized that I just don't care anymore, or the soreness from the car accident yesterday has numbed my nerves. They were also at places I didn't particularly care to go.

I was going to put try to socialize more, but that just interferes with the rest of my goals. Besides, I talk plenty enough to lab mates and coworkers in the ER when I volunteer there.

Crap, missing dinner. Going to grab food. I'm also trying out this new e-mail to blogger posting. Will see how it works.

Nighty night.

No comments: