9.19.2010

whelp

I woke up early for work this morning, and I decided to look up the reviews for my parents restaurant.

First on yelp, then on google.

Idiots! All of them!

First off, REAL chinese food is NEVER made with anything sweet and sour. Secondly, sweet and sour sauce tastes like ketchup because it IS made with ketchup. Whoever doesn't know the ingredients of sweet and sour sauce before critiquing it is an idiot!

I don't understand why stupid people critique food without first knowing what it is that goes into what they're eating.

My annoyance is directed at ignorance in this post. I'm not even defending it because it's my parents' restaurant- they don't even run the establishment anymore. Categories of dummies rating Chinese food: those who misconstrue American Chinese as authentic Chinese food, and those who do not know the ingredients/components going into each dish.

I'm done. I have more important things to do than to complain about these clowns.

This all started because Crassie wanted to see the place this morning as she passes through Waco. What a ho.

No comments: