6.02.2009

americana

Finished all 4004 Examkrackers Practice Problems. Now to review the ones that I missed and/or were confusing...

Ordered my 3rd transcript from my current school. All 3 transcripts are on their way.

Made an 11 on the practice verbal. Going to try to push it up 1-2 points in 15 days. Aiya.

Nothing much to do for MCAT science sections besides review material and the problems I missed. Want a 14-15 for BS, 13-14 for PS. Doable? Hmm...

Next up on the agenda, which shouldn't take too long: high school paragraph, updated CV. And the personal statement...
----- Forgot how old this text was, didn't publish for a while-----

Update: finished high school paragraph, CV..., and starting the PS tonight. I think I'm just going to write a 2-3 page essay, and start paring down from there. AHHH!!!

MCAT, not ready. AHHH!!!

No comments: