6.06.2009

hochzeit

Going to only take 2 classes this summer, since the third one conflicts with the schedule of another. Also taking two classes that won't overlap, so I can just semi-focus on one while applying to med school. Astronomy, and Health/Social Justice.

Taking an actuarial math class in the fall, hopefully. Supposedly being a mathematician is the best job out of college? Anyways, I'm taking Poorneel's advice and having multiple backups planned, for less-than-ideal scenarios that I wouldn't mind pursuing. Also on the list of backups: culinary school, marry a rich Jew, optimally those who don't run Ponzi schemes.

Signing the rest of my paperwork. Going to be financially independent soon enough. Barely a little more than what a grad student stipend gets.

Still, I'll be saving more money now that I'm moving into a new apartment in July! Only $650 per month, which includes all utilities, and tv/cable. Not too shabby. All I need to do now is switch over my internet to his place. AND change my address with the post office, banks, applications, licenses. Ohhhhh. And my new roommate? An 88-year-old Japanese man who watches golf and enjoys Smirnoff vodka and Jack Daniels Whiskey.

Need a quick solution to learning Japernese. Anybody, anybody?

Going to study some physics/chemistry/organic tonight, fill out the activities/work portion of my application. Think I should just lump posters/conferences attended into one section, so that I have room to add other stuff.

They offer hip hop dance classes at Mission Bay as well!

Oh right. Dream last night. Sex dream about Kaiser. Weird. Just standing, the two of us. She then approaches me with this dirty grin on her face, and her hands move out of my field of vision, below the belt, and begins fondling my reproductive glands. Nads and more. That would be a funny name for a store.

No comments: