6.20.2009

besame

My mom was standing with me at the bus stop last week, and she told me that one of my aunts that immigrated over here had a lump on her breast discovered by her doctor. She went to a surgeon this week, who thinks that it may be breast cancer.

The more people you let into your life, the more bad news that you have to accept.

Taking an extended post-MCAT break, thinking about the future now, and I'm glad where I am. Glad that I didn't take my friends' advice on how to live my own life, but also glad to be accepting their advice about schools and locations to consider situating myself in the next few years.

Having these recurring thoughts, which I will suppress. I will NOT go to medical school just to chase after a girl. How ridiculous is that?! That would definitely go against everything I've been preaching all these years. I blame my lab group, them and their children, getting married, talking about life changing after having a family. ARGH!!!!

Job orientations suck. Big waste of time. Have 3 more to go to: 2 on benefits, and 1 that I can't even remember.

No comments: