6.21.2009

lycanthropy

Comprehensive list of medical schools: finito. Tired of looking at rankings, research programs. It's getting a bit tedious. I thought I could form some type of classification by looking through the ranks for research, primary care, hospital, and neuro(science), but not many schools are listed across the board. Then I try to pick those that are either on both lists for primary care/research, more favorable if within 5 ranks of each other.

In any case, it's not working. Most of the ones I'm applying to are regarded as "hopeful" based on some online calculator. About 5 are high chances? Who knows.

Job orientation here blows. Even if they've upgraded from cheesy 80s films, the dialogue is STILL corny. What gives?!

Working at the carwash, and my personal statement. Have it churned out by the end of the week? Who knows- I've seen people who submitted on the first day and had it verified at the same time. Maybe if I turn in all my things at the end of July (when I expect my LORs to be turned in), my stuff will be better prepared. AMCAS talk, done.

In other news... did I mention sailing with the lab group?

Clare texted me some day ago, I think Thursday, about going out for drinks with Drab. Obviously a no. My phone was also off because I was tired from taking the MCAT, so I didn't receive any text messages until the next morning.

Anyhow, off to Astronomy class. Why am I taking this class again??? I can't remember... I must be getting old.

Oh yes, other news. I leave my mom alone again for the day, and she breaks my bathroom sink! So now I have to brush my teeth every morning and night in the BATHTUB. Ugh.

No comments: