6.07.2009

redline

I was digging through my word documents, trying to find an old letter I had composed for my 30-days notice to discontinue my lease and vacate the premises. Once I opened the "APT" folder, I saw credit reports and two other letters: letter 4b and letter 5. Upon opening these files, I instantly noticed who they belonged to: Janey. From the summer of her breakup with her Dan. I instantly laughed at the thought of still having these on my laptop, and then instantly laughed at the content.

What would bug me the most was if people asked me for relationship advice, or rejected it if I offered my rational judgment, under the notion that I understood less than them because I was never in a relationship that included sex. Or they would tell me that I wouldn't "understand" the problems that go on between two people that connect below the belt.

Took a practice MCAT today: test 3? Off the e-mcat site. Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, not so bad considering the paragraphs aren't as intensive as those 1001 questions. Thank god. Had over half an hour to spare in those sections, so I guess I could slow down to think over some questions more carefully. The verbal on the other hand, can't really skip through those passages like the other 2 sections. Still, the test seems more manageable now that there's less questions assigned to each section. Aiming for a raw score of... > 135.

Finalized CV, filling out work/activities a few hours later today, then filling out my personal statement. I think I'm just going to submit a draft to the people writing my letters of recommendation, or the unabridged version.

Under so much stress: breaking out in acne all over my face. The most painful one is in my left ear. Jesus, there's simply no way to wedge two fingers in there in order to pop the pus out.

Back to physics. Waves. Hmph. I loathe Electricity/Magnetism.

Even though my mom's cooking a lot of great food, I really could go for some junk food. Specifically potato chips- oh how I miss them...

Started eyeing the Redline 925 Commuter bike- NOOOOOOOO, I refuse to assimilate into the devil cult that is hipsterhood!

No comments: