6.02.2009

neoteny

So everyone knows how I like to think in my head a lot. I imagine unrealistic scenarios that amuse me.

What I didn't know was that I would be laughing randomly like a crazy person if any other person were in the room watching me. I was just typing away at my laptop as usual, and my mom goes in and asks,"What are you laughing at?!"

Boogie woogie bugle boy of company B. Oldie, from the 50s.

Target score: 41. Ideally? 14-13-14. S. Ugh. Too much pressure- I thought I had finally learned how to channel that stress into productivity. Bah humbug.

Under extreme stress; it feels like love filling up inside, ready to explode myself into bits of flesh. Hmm, my mind tends to associate love with stress. That could explain a lot of things...

Usually back in the day, you'd think that having some interest in the subject matter would get you into a class. I've been looking into math classes I want to take (still), and game theory looked really interesting, except it would conflict with my work hours. So there was this other class with times "to be arranged," whatever that means. So I'm hoping that it'll be a night class. I emailed the professor, only to get a reply back today asking me to look at some google document of an test prep for the first weed out exam. Talk about in-your-face natural selection.

No comments: