6.24.2009

outré

26.

ANOTHER dream about Drab?!

It was a party that the two of us were at, and I was trying to spend the entire night without having to talk to him. So I would purposefully avoid him or walk to another part of the house if he were in sight.

At some point I had to use the bathroom after having so many beers (yes, more than one, I know, surprising), I was standing there doing my business at the urinal when Drab walks up and uses the one RIGHT NEXT to me.

He was also drunk, and being the sociable drunk that he is, he just keeps TALKING and TALKING to me, asking all these inane questions when all I wanted to do was take a break from the party and have time to myself.

Anyhow...

I think Mantis is going to be joining our lab, although I'm also starting to feel possessive/jealous again. Why do I feel feelings?! I refuse to be human.

The doctor is 90% sure that my aunt has breast cancer. But what stage is it at?

I come back home, my desk is gone, along with over 3/4 of my clothes. My mom's already started packing/moving my stuff to the new apartment without my permission. THIS close, THIS close I tell you. Only 3 more days...

Also another thing I don't understand is why people cried during the movie UP. More details on this in another post.

No comments: