5.31.2009

puccini

Gather 3 premeds around to talk about medical school applications = recipe for disaster.

Eventually one person gets tired of talking about it, one person overanalyzes things, and the third one embraces the shame of getting diarrhea from dairy foods.

Ugh, why did I have to miss maker faire?!

Tomorrow: must start writing personal statement, send in CV and high school summary to office. What the hell did I do back in high school?!

Getting a CA license on Tuesday. Old one expired, and I'll probably need this one to work in Cali, as well have a photo ID that's not expired when I show them to security officers. "Yes, I know it's expired- I ordered another TX license. It's going to be sent by mail within 60 days, they said..."

I am THIS close to punching my mom in the face. Her time has come. She needs to leave SF NOW, but leave the food.

No comments: