5.27.2009

agglutination

Something pretentious about people/places/things starting titles off with "the," and having to include "the" in all formal documentation.

Ordered transcripts after getting yelled at by Janey to get on the ball.

$5 for Rice. $10 for UT-Austin?! For just one class?! What a ripoff. And then $15 for my current institution. Ugh.

A-, B+. I suppose I could have done better in those two classes. Hrm. Still, my science GPA's a lot higher than I had predicted. Not competitive, but within the mean I suppose. The overall GPA is another story. Ugh.

Got 3 people solidified to do my letters of recommendation, including the health advising office. Waiting on my Chinese teacher to respond, and I'm being told to ask another science prof for a letter. Ugh.

The R01's finally over and done with- don't have to look at it/proofread ANY more typos! Plus, applied online for the job position in my lab. Hopefully someone better doesn't come along? Now I have time to work on my 3 AMCAS essays. Ugh.

Learned more about my mom tonight. She actually performed surgeries back in the day- thyroid, stomach, gallbladder, heart. Furthermore, she attended the 3rd best medical school in China. Hmm, if only I could get into a top 10 med school... Ugh.

Nightz.

No comments: