5.24.2009

snickersnee

Danimals' birthday was on Saturday. We got him a model boat set, since he has this weird fascination with boats.

Had an interesting/chaotic chat w/ Janey today. Talking about our moles infesting our skin, future lives as doctor &/or researchers, her first telling me that I'm obsessed w/ Kaiser, then trying to tell me that I'm in love w/ Drab. HAH!

Hmm, good thing I talked w/ Janey today. I started looking over the forms I have to fill out right now, even though finals ended two days ago, and I could have sent out two simples forms to open my file already! AHHH! Yeah... well, I already knew I was behind in the game. No need to freak out now. Clutch!

New obsessions: guns, close quarter combat, knives/swords, violence, movies involving all four.

Going to read Hans Christian Anderson, or East of Eden.

1 comment:

Jing said...

East of Eden! And then tell me how it is. I didn't really enjoy Grapes of Wrath or Of Mice and Men.