5.29.2009

slipstick

25.

Hmm, so I've made up my list of medical schools that I'll be applying to. Thought that I would be applying to more schools in the lower rungs of rankings, but there's definitely more of a leftward skew. I might have to narrow more schools down- stuck at 19 right now. Definitely want to be accepted somewhere, but it should be somewhere that I want to go. Worst case scenario would be- well, worst case would be not getting in anywhere. 2nd worst case scenario then: getting into a place that I had no intention of attending, only that I applied because it was a safety school.

--medical school rant, done--

--new rant/complaint, being--

Another dream about Drab?! The month isn't even over yet! Ugh...

There I was, willing to attend a random party in San Francisco for some insane reason. Very bored for the most part, so I sifted through the crowd, wandering to find the exit. Out of nowhere comes an extremely drunk Drab, smile as wide as his face, stumbling towards my direction. I closed my eyes, hoping that if I couldn't see anybody, then Drab wouldn't be able to see me. Once I reopened my eyes he was inches away from my face, reeking of booze. Once we made eye contact, he instantly planted his forehead against mine, close enough to the point where our noses touched. He was slurring all his words, telling me about how he read in one of my blog posts about a me having a dream recently about him, involving an intimately unpleasant moment. At this uncomfortable distance, he squeezed his eyes closed, scrunched his nose, and made this kissing face which made the moment even more awkward than when it started. I couldn't handle his drunk ass anymore, so I just started screaming right there in the middle of the crowd, our foreheads/noses still touching for some insane reason.

I think my subconscious is going haywire. Solution? Shut it up with my level-headed, rational awake state.

"You think this is hard? I'm living with hepatitis, that's hard!"
"You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded, that's hard!"

My new woman crush = Jane Lynch. She might even sing in one of the episodes!

No comments: