5.19.2009

idaho potato

24.

Hmm, didn't study as much as I'd hoped for the plant bio exam today, but I seem to have gotten more right than wrong, for the ones that I were unsure of. Assuming he's going to be lenient on the grading for the paper, I should be set for an A?

2 down. 3 to go. Paper, final, paper.

Because I had made the mistake of studying under warm sheets last night, I barely got past the first page of my notes before falling asleep. You can guess what happened.

Peace (of mind) doesn't last very long. After a very long and serene hiatus, I awoke gasping, hyperventilating heavily having realized that once again Drab has invaded my dreams. UGHHHHH!

What was it this time?! We were sitting next to each other in a booth for dinner, across from two other people who decided to leave early. Unfortunately, that left the two of us alone. I suppose one good thing was that he didn't do his thing with touching my foot/knee/leg under the table. We were talking for a little bit longer when he just suddenly stopped. All he did from then on was look at me. He just kept staring and moving closer, like in those horror movies where the camera just keeps panning ever so slowly towards a person's face, with a creepy stringed instrument playing louder and louder in the background. Even my nervous laughter didn't help in keeping his distance from me. So the only thing left for me to do was panic and force myself to wake up, back to my conscious, rational, cold and unemotional reality.

Tired. Time to write paper. Ciao.

No comments: