5.02.2009

waterboarding

Wayne Graham. Kinda awesome.

I got home from lab around 7, expecting just my neighbors' mail in my mailbox, but sifting through I found this letter addressed to me from France, with no return address.

I usually expect a check from my parents, but it was highly unlikely that they would be forwarding money over from France, unless they had flown to France randomly for shits and giggles.

Odd was the fact that inside the envelope was a postcard. Who sends postcards in envelopes anyway?!

The handwriting on the back gave it all away- poorly written, rushed, and entirely illegible. Kaiser. She had taken a spontaneous trip to France w/ her gal pal Teletubbie. Her message was in her typical response: brief, detached, cold. Just the way I like it.

I was fucking giddy for a few minutes.

Had this sudden urge to visit a 99 Ranch Market. If only I had a car...

From a rational standpoint, I probably wouldn't want to be bisexual, if I ever sprouted from my seed of asexual dormancy. Having to deal with drama specific to either sex would be utterly annoying.

This bright and shiny thing doesn't suit me well. I used to like rainy days and dark cloudy skies. It's like that now in SF, and it isn't doing it for me. What's wrong with me?!? I seem to be asking that question a lot recently.

Also, as I was walking down to Clement to reach the bus stop, an elderly man was laying on the ground right by the trash can. What seemed like a homeless guy at first turned out to be an old guy reeling in pain. Somehow he fell and broke his hip while getting off the bus. Another person eating a burrito had the audacity to go up to him and ask,"Are you really hurt or are you just fucking with us?"

No comments: