5.15.2009

doggerel

Woohoo. Righhhht...

Seems like everybody has something to say about my future. Maybe everybody's been ready for me to move on with my life. Except they urge me less annoyingly than my parents.

I'm so glad that Janey decided to pursue Md/PhD as well. She'll probably be a really strong candidate during her interviews. This is of course assuming that she knows the research she's been doing inside and out. Hmm, I wonder if I should worry at all about my interviews this early in the game? So many hoops to jump through: primaries, acceptance from the primary, secondaries, then acceptance from the secondary. Blegh.

Hmm, well, Poorneel said that he lived comfortably off 33K plus benefits, so maybe I should ask for that much?

What do I feel... certainty in getting 3 A's (10 hours), hopefully getting A-'s in the other two classes. What's odd is that I get A's in classes that I skip, and then struggle in classes where the teacher is terrible.

Ok, heading back to my apartment. Blog later.

No comments: