5.25.2009

sanshou

Why did I put off MCAT practice problems?! It's going to be painful finishing 1600 of them by the end of this week...

Going to do volunteer training for the Emergency Department on Tuesday, then start volunteering on my own. Not sure how I'm going to be able to commit to 6 months with interviews coming up, and night classes. Argh.

Finished reading Drab's qualifier proposal. Treated it as an RO1 grant application. Didn't like it. Not enough junk in the trunk.

Was waiting at Banhwich yesterday, and they were airing Hannah Montana on their TV set. Is it weird for me to be slightly attracted to Miley Cyrus? Maybe in another lifetime I would have been that 25 year old model whats-his-face who's dating her right now. She would have been more attractive if I didn't have to see her hideous malformations of blindingly overbleached white teeth.

So I have this bottle of blueberry-cranberry juice that's been sitting in my fridge for almost 1 (1+?) years, with no mold on the surface. Would it still be safe to drink?

Also been torturous having to finish the odd candies that I've stocked up in lab from 6 months ago. Ugh how can people like chocolate/sweets.

Thought I was going to be by myself in lab, filling out my AMCAS, working on MCAT, but Danimals, Benihana, and Daewoo came in!

Memorial Day.

No comments: