5.25.2009

hashashin

Hmm, I think it'll be best if I started exercising.

OH, and I will finally be able to attend the beginner's hip hop dance classes on Sunday. Mmm!

Sent out one request for a letter of recommendation; going to send out another tonight once I get back on my Mac, since the stupid computers at the VA don't have Chinese script!

Until my mom arrives, I've stalled on cooking anything in my kitchen, so basically I pretty much order take-out every night. Tennessee Grill was SO GOOD, OMG. About 5-6 slices of bread, with butter slices included, a side of steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, 2 cups of gravy, and breaded/fried veal steak. AND a side of minestrone, all for $9! My only concern was that going through my last sliver of veal, I pushed my fork down on the piece of meat, only to find bloody juices flowing out of it. Are pan-fried steaks supposed to be bloody still?

Janey: the only people I'll currently admit to loving is my LAB. Don't worry, I'll soon fall out of that once I leave them.

Dios mio, I haven't been blogging the minimum 30 posts per month. Expect more. Mandy Moore.

No comments: