5.16.2009

lifescape

Listening to these piano songs that are supposed to be calming, except they make me think of certain people more frequently than I should be.

Perhaps the thing I'm going through is andropause? It would explain a lot.

Looked at an apartment today. Great neighborhood, right by the park, right by UCSF and their shuttle service. Problem? The first thing the guy did when seeing me was lead me down to the basement level into this dark, dimly lit room less than 100 sq. ft. Worse, he was wearing some weird thermal underwear for pants, these odd pajamas that didn't leave much to the imagination. If the landlord were, say, a semi-beautiful man like Ewan McGregor, MAYBE I would let that slide. So greasy and creepy! Blegh! Oh wait. THEN there was the kitchen. Flies buzzing all around the place. They asked me what I thought, and instead of blatantly saying it was a shithole, I told them the room was too small, but if one of the larger rooms happened to open up in the future, I might be interested.

Ugh. So, I'm instead going to be browsing another place tomorrow, closer to the beach, being rented out by a lady who doesn't sound like she'll be prancing around in underwear.

Oops forgot to post this draft after writing it.

No comments: