7.15.2009

cocoberry

Received a message from Klean the other day about wedding invitations. SO weird, and yet SO grossed out at the same time, someone from my graduating class getting married. Of course, Yoshi/the whole world knows already how I feel about marriage/relationships in general.

Rewatched some episodes of SATC yesterday. Why did I ever find whiny women interesting enough to capture my attention for half an hour?

Ahhhh! I've gotten back into the bad habit of impulse shopping. Just purchased a pair of those Vibram shoes which are supposed to mimic real feet, even the toes.

Getting another impulsion to buy a Redline 925 bike.

Had a dream about some of my cousins last night, but can't remember what we were doing. I really must want to see them? Traveling down south next week for my Gramms' birthday. 71 years.

No comments: