7.07.2009

grandfather paradox

27.

Yes. Another dream about Drab. Don't be surprised.

It was late at night, I was getting ready to go home, and right in front of me is Drab walking towards my direction with a friend of his.

I try to hide my face, looking away, so that he wouldn't be able to recognize me. Once he passed by me, I turned around to make sure he kept walking. He turned around with this large smile/grin on his face.

So I start running, he starts chasing after me, and suddenly it transitions into me fleeing on roller blades, with Drab on his bicycle pedaling after me.

Terrible. Also felt like shit today.

Had dinner at 10, in public, by myself. Interesting scenario. Would elaborate, but I feel like crap, have to take a shower, and knock myself out with NyQuil.

Nighty.

No comments: