7.22.2009

pence

Asking all my friends if they've done plasmid purifications- how is it that everyone's done that technique during college except for me?!

December 29th... a Tuesday... in Alabama. Inconvenient? Somewhat. Clare suggested that I take a few days off work for this shindig, but I only get 10 days off in the year. Advantages: seeing everyone in a big reunion. Disadvantages: seeing everyone for a big union. Maybe I'll just drive over from Texas- that way I'll get to go to Houston first and pick up good food on the way over. Ugh attending a wedding to support 2 friends. This goes against everything I stand for.

Ok, writing my essays tonight. For realz. One a day before I fly off to LA, proofread them over the weekend, and submit it by the end of this month.

My new goal has been to tackle one new restaurant each night before I leave SF possibly. Places I've tried in the past 2 weeks: 2 Indian, 1 Korean, 3+ Chinese, 2 Vietnamese sandwich shops, 1 Donut shop, 1 Taqueria, and 2 more Korean restaurants tonight.

I'll let you know when one place blows my mind. My general feeling for best Vietnamese sandwich shop is most likely the place I frequented along Taradise. $3.25 for one combination banh mi (I usually order 2- 3 on a good/bay day).

There are 3 French places in town I'd like to try- I only hope I don't have to order 5 times as much in order to get full.

No comments: