7.16.2009

savory

Ate dinner at KFC. The guy who ordered after me was also named Drab. Drab is too common a name.

Considering shifting my diet into one more Mediterranean, but do I really want to live longer?

Why is it easier to tell a stranger your personal thoughts than friends?

For the first time saw a homeless couple today. The man was trying to empty groceries/garbage into the trash can by the bus stop, but he inserted the bag bottom first, so everything on top spilled onto the ground. He had to reach down and grab the trash with his bare hands, and then push the food into the garbage can. He then walked back across the street to the stoop of the church where he and his significant other stayed. Why am I feeling sorry for another person? Why am I having feelings as of late?

Why is it difficult for me to tell someone I miss them? Who exactly am I missing at the moment?

My lab mates and PI get so excited about some of the results I've been generating. Either I'm not getting the significance of the data, or I'm just so desensitized/mellow that I can't generate a human emotion/reaction to particular events.

I want to... direct my blog topics toward my path into science. But I know that my attention span won't last long enough to concentrate my writing into one specific theme.

No comments: