7.09.2009

glocke

Do you ever feel like your body is disconnected from your head? I'm having one of those days.

It could be the illness that I have, or the generic NyQuil consumed to get rid of the coughing symptoms.

Finished my Astronomy final tonight. Got back kinda early (9 PM...).

Planning on canceling the rest of my summer classes to focus on my application for MSTP. And possibly retaking the MCAT. Also want to focus on my research.

Still, undecided about fall classes. I'd only be taking 3, they would only be one night per week so it would seem more manageable than one class 4 days per week. Actuarial math, Strategy and War, and Web/Database for Biologists.

Planning a trip back to the ole TX, to get my exit interview over with, meet my old PI and Chinese teacher, and maybe see Kaiser, see how fat she's gotten.

Going to bed early tonight (10:30, 11?). Bon soir.

Oh right, funny experience of the day. Two cars were stopped at the intersection, one behind the other, waiting for the red light to turn green. The adult girl in the car in back yells over to the adult guy in front, "You need to go potty???" The guy abruptly yells back, "NO!"

No comments: