7.20.2009

sangrecilla

So there's a graduate student visiting from Spain in our lab, she'll be here for about 2 months. I like staring at her lips- maybe it's the lip gloss she puts on them that attracts me, or the fact that they're perfectly proportioned. She's also fun to be around.

Mantis will be in Denmark for 3 weeks. She's also fun to be around. Like that the lab's not just all guys anymore. It also provides unhealthy competition for me.

Hyperventilating every time I log in to the MCAT testing history. Rechecked the score release schedule- my scores were NOT going to be released today.

Janey bugging me about turning in my application. Kaiser bugging me about emailing her my personal statement, and that she'd fire me if this were a job. Aye.

Lab work is picking up! Learning confocal microscopy, immunohistochemistry. Mmm...

I think I enjoy working relationships. Social situation relationships, not so much. Love relationships, definitely not. All work, no play.

Tired. Still getting over my cough. Night.

No comments: