8.03.2011

betelnut

This place was not that impressive, no.

Lettuce cups: too salty. Beggar's chicken: not quite as flavorful as I thought. The curry noodles were okay, the shrimp fried rice wasn't spectacular in any way but consistent. The cauliflower was cooked in an interesting manner- it seemed as though it were breaded before being pan-fried, but it was difficult to tell from the lighting. The alcoholic green tea lemonade wasn't that strong, or at least it didn't taste that strong when I drank it very quickly. Then the room started spinning 10 minutes later.

For dessert, we had a dish of mochi, ranging from white chocolate to milk chocolate to dark chocolate, paired with a lemon sauce, a butterscotch flan of sorts, and whipped cream with strawberries. Out of the sides, I approved of the whipped cream with strawberries the most, and out of the mochi, I don't think I liked any of them. Mango or green tea were always more of my thing when it came to mochi desserts.

My brain can function no longer on this fever.

Post ends here.

No comments: