8.30.2011

immortality

Forgive me for the brief posts, but my mind is filled with several tasks with which to fulfill in order to move on with my life.

One pal in the neighboring lab has been kind enough to send me some of the secondary essay prompts, in order for me to fill them out before my application is processed, before secondaries just start piling up in my inbox.

So the current list (8):
Cincinnati (Kenneth Campbell!)
Tufts (this one has been challenging because of the research available)
Case (Jeremy Rich!)
Emory (Marla Luskin! I think...)
USC
Rush
UC Davis
Illinois

My plan is to not ask him for any more essays until I finish these. That way, it'll motivate me to complete these quicker in order to ask him for more prompts.

That's the plan, folks. Resolve! (as Nants would put it)

---update: I can confirm prompts for 24 of 27 schools. I should have started this weekend! ---

Should I add Yale, Vermont, and UMass-Worcester?

No comments: