11.21.2008

fantastik

Congee doesn't taste as great when I'm getting over my sickness, even if I still have that hoarse cough. Today, I bought preserved duck eggs, pickled radish, pork sung, jellyfish, and oxtail.

Since I'm too lazy to write about my D.C. trip, I'm going to just post pics:

My dinner at SFO, on the way to LAX Friday night for my red-eye flight to D.C.


FIVE dollars for a bagel and coffee! First day of SfN: Saturday morning, after my flight, after meeting up with Nilk at Janey's place (although they were passed out over at Dan's place because they were drinking the night before...)


I slept on the floor of Janey's apartment, to the left of the coffee table, on most nights. Slept in her bed during the day. About her bed- SO many things that I did not want to find out. Dirty girl.


More to come...

No comments: