11.10.2008

foreclosure

It puzzles me how I can quickly get bored of conversation, yet I can stare at a tea bag steeping in a pot of hot water for minutes on over.

There was this interesting video on Funny or Die about how if people want to protect the sanctity of marriage, then instead of banning gay marriage we should ban divorce.

Another thing that confuses me is seeing people on Facebook joining a group supporting Texas' secession from the United States now that Barack Obama is going to be our future President.

Coming down with something- either the cold or the flu. Which basically sucks at this point, since I'm sailing out tomorrow with my labbies and flying to D.C. over the weekend. Although, last time I went to D.C., I got sick after arriving there, so maybe I'm just getting a head start on things.

Solution: overdosing on pomegranate juice and green tea. And greasy fast food, fried chicken, ramen, water, cereal...

Who knew that cinnamon could make Life taste so much better than the original?

Guilty pleasure of the moment again- watching kpop videos on YouTube.

Very tempted to purchase a plane ticket down to LA for Thanksgiving, except now I have a commitment to lab... decisions, decisions. It would be nice to see my grandfather, whose condition has gotten worse ever since he was admitted to the hospital. Kind of eerie, having to go through the same issues that happened with my great grandfather, which essentially is finding better ways to take care of him now that he's losing autonomy. There's the problem with him getting to the bathroom, finding someone to take care of him when people are not at home, having to acknowledge that his death will eventually come.

Having to deal with a slow death or an abrupt one. It doesn't seem like one would be easier than the other.

Do Americans still eat meatloaf? Do any of you like meatloaf?

First stop tomorrow: El Serrito, and then Sausalito. Mmm, NorCal.

No comments: