11.23.2008

rogan josh

More drunken encounters = more page hits. Therefore, I must put myself in more drunken situations to increase viewership? I hate you peoples.

The morning after!

Much too bright outside. Nilk and I headed out to Bethesda to meet up with Janey for lunch. This is the outside of her apartment complex.

Down at the station, where it's nice, cool, semi-dark.

Hungover Nilk! Actually, it was much easier having fluid conversations with Nilk post-college. Reasons? Half of the time I saw him in college, he was either tired or drunk? Anyhow, no awkward moments when traveling with him on the train or eating with him at dinner. When drinking- he usually babbles on, so there's less of a necessity for me to talk then. I could just nod and he'd continue speaking/shouting.

Meeting up with Janey. Why does she look half-naked? Because she is! Dressed in her clothes from the night before, morning walk of shame.

To be continued...

No comments: