11.08.2008

feedback

Recap of last night:

Haven't seen someone puke that much over such an extended period of time.

Going out and drinking with Clare, Carl's Jr., and ladies- wasn't so bad. Actually, it was quite refreshing not having partied in so long.

Creepy black man dancing up against the ladies.

Almost naked men dancing on tabletops.

Carl's Jr. puking all the way from the club on Market to Noe- he essentially left a trail so that the rest of the group can find us.

Peed in a dumpster alley. Would NOT recommend, as it was on an angled pavement, and I saw all my pee flow back down... to the sidewalk. Luckily, I pulled my foot out of the way before it got caught in the flood.

Met more of Clare's high school friends. Nice girls, easy on the eyes. Particularly that tall one.

Oh yes, and catching up w/ Clare:
Interesting change of career paths. Also, I would not recommend having a personal conversation at a club, as I only managed to catch every other word of the story. More on this interaction later- woke up late. Have to go places.

MAYBE it'll be this fun partying with Janey & Nilk NEXT weekend.

No comments: