11.08.2008

sensitivity training

Is something that MAYBE I need.

Clare and I were having a conversation at some club called the Cafe(?), telling me that he and Drab are more sensitive than I am. In particular, the observations I write on this blog about them are what seem to burst their bubble, in a way. PERHAPS I'll censor myself before my fingers start tap dancing on the keyboard.

More memories from last night- Carl's Jr. backing his thang up into me. My usual reaction was to right himself up, but then he tended to tilt backward and fall onto other people in the club.

Also, as we left that place so that Carl's Jr. could get some fresh air, the group noticed a fat chick who had fallen backwards(?) down a flight of stairs.

Another thing- Clare meandered out of the club by himself and was walking down the street to who knows where until the group started shouting at him when he was waiting at an intersection. Wonder what would have happened if we chose NOT to alert him to our presence... must run this experiment some time.

Met a Matt from Davis and an Erin from Sierra Madre. No idea how they were connected to the group.

Oh yeah, some creepy old white guy last night also approached me at the night owl stop, asking me if I wanted to share a cab with him since the bus hadn't arrived yet. So I made up some excuse, saying that I didn't have any cash on me. Later on in the bus, some fat black chick was trying to talk to a person across from her, and she kept leaning forward and rubbing up against my leg.

Days off on the weekend, and then a holiday on Tuesday. Niiiice.

Arts and crafts fair in SF? Entrance fee of only $1? Hmm.

The east coast for med school. It wouldn't be so bad if I got into a place in or near New York. Maybe that'll be the new setting for the next stage of my plans for the future. As much as I enjoy the current weather, and the convenience of having everything I could possibly need in 50 square miles, my typical habit is to never stay too long in one place. Or get too attached to people. Maybe it's that habit which causes me to push people away? Rambling now... bed time!

No comments: