11.02.2008

vincent leonard price

20.

Ugh, fine. I did have a dream about Drab either on the 31st or the 1st, but it wasn't memorable. It was the 2nd of 3 dreams that night, because I kept waking up to go to the bathroom and then going back to sleep afterwards.

-------------
Test over. Possibly an A-. So disappointing.

Lab- more techniques learned, and my lab mates are back! All is right with the world. Oh yes, and Barack winning. And this no on 8 business... either everyone should be allowed to get married, or nobody should. Frankly, I prefer the latter, but that'll probably never happen.

My USB keyboard finally died- I think it's because I was eating around my laptop too much and pressing the keys without having washed the food off my fingers.

Picture dump:

First time I've ever seen Chinese sauce in a package like the ones distributed at McDonald's.


This father and son are a perfect example of that foreign Asian family that sounds like they're arguing in Chinese, except you can't tell that they're just joking with each other until you see them smiling at and playing with each other.


I went to lab early Tuesday morning after voting, and as I was waiting at the bus stop, this kid was looking in my direction. So I smiled and tried to hide my face behind my folder holding my notes. After a few seconds, I lower my folder and see this boy standing merely a few inches away, looking up and smiling at me. He looked like he was only in preschool, but it surprised me at how a child that age was so fearless of strangers. Once I saw him staring up at me, he started chuckling and ran back to his mom. I guess I was playing a game, so I kept pulling my folder up, and he kept coming back. I had a moment of weakness, where my mind was thinking,"CUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!" except not in the weird sexual way that Clare says it every time he's drunk. It's nice to know that kids still like me. If you can befriend a kid, it shouldn't be hard to be friends with adults, yes? Maybe I should just get it over with and adopt an unwanted Asian child.


This was on the bus the day after Halloween. Would you pick it up and eat it??

No comments: