11.24.2008

sui caedere

More pictures from Sunday. Slutface Janey, in her clothes from the night before. Why ANYONE would wear skimpy clothes in such cold weather, I won't understand, but I'm more of the practical/rational-minded type. Janey = otherwise.

Me, not so hungover, sitting across from Janey and Nilk at a Mexican restaurant. Salty soup, undercooked fish, overcooked steak. Terrible! Former-dinners-with-Drab-terrible!

And to the left of me, a very much hungover Nilk.

AND ANOTHER. I think Janey took these shots of Nilk. I have more pictures of Nilk and less of Janey since she was ALWAYS over at her Dan's place. Then again, Nilk's always putting himself in circumstances that are hilarious to keep in photographs.


You know, instead of reading my blog to see pictures of old friends, you could always make the trip and go see them in person... and then cough all over their floor/sheets/room to try to infect them with your disease. 50% success rate so far- waiting for Janey to crack. Somehow I managed to get my coworker's husband sick, even though he lives in Arizona. my lab mate came back to lab today and told me how her husband responded,"I don't know who J is, but tell him that I hate him, too!" She was telling my PI about how she was cursing my name as she was flying across the U.S. to go to her interviews.

No comments: