11.29.2008

maknae

That one crazy guy at McDonalds- I see him almost every week, whether on the bus or at a bus stop.

Tried the sausage egg mcmuffin today. Not bad, English muffins. Although their coffee lids are getting looser- I tried pouring it into my mouth this morning, and it ended up scalding the middle bone of my thumb.

A nature hike with Clare, his high school friends, and his Rice friends. Hmm, I don't even know if I have stuff to take care of in lab. I suppose I'll go, if the weather permits. For me, permissible weather is either dark, cloudy, windy, cold, or a combination of the above.

More photos of drunk Nilk at Janey's apartment:


Janey was talking to me on the phone the other day, and SOMEHOW my blog ended up in conversation between her and her other. Why my blog is still a conversation piece, I have no idea, but due to some turn of events, Janey ended up telling Dan about my blog. Now the question is whether I should watch what I say. Janey said that the appeal of my blog was its candor, that I say whatever is on my mind without the other person's feelings in consideration. Although, I have been censoring some bits about people and their lives recently. Should censorship be removed?

Things that gross me out recently: people who post photo albums on Facebook concerning them and their significant other in public displays of affection. I already deal with enough of that crap in public- I don't need any more of it splattered all over the internet. Now THIS is something that should definitely be censored. Why can't people touch either other shamefully like back in the old days- in the privacy of their own homes? I demand the return of shame-based religion!

Another thing that grosses me out: finding increasing numbers of people I knew from back in high school, either getting married, or pregnant, with their second child!

Dulles International Airport in D.C.? Their transportation is a little funky here compared to other airports. They have these things lug people around to their respective terminals.


One delightful encounter today was the frozen section. Tator tots! Except I bought the Safeway version, which are called Tator Treats. I have also given in to butter as a spread. Clare was regaling the wonders of butter in a past conversation anywhere from vegetables to toast. A semi-recent food craving led me to buying three different loaves of bread and a tub of Country Crock butter. Fine. I will allow civil unions between butter and toast.

More obsessions of the moment: bagels and cream cheese, sweet potatoes, and fritos.

Crack still rocks my socks. Her messages are too hilarious. Hopefully my project finishes before Christmas so I can go visit her in Houston.

No comments: