3.23.2009

ergonomics

Need to read research articles more critically, come up with my own interpretations of the data and see if it matches with those of the authors.

Also need a haircut. I can feel my hair beginning to party in the back.

Why I receive news of people getting fat in medical school, I don't know. Although it doesn't come as much of a surprise. FruitRoops was showing me pictures of Water Closet accumulating vast amounts of fat across his face, causing a near-deletion of his chin.

Felt a soreness in my throat. May be coming down with something again. I've also been having trouble getting up early in the morning, but that may be due to the fact that I go to sleep late- 12 or 1 AM. Then again, it could just be old age. Where did all my vitality go?

Cousins invited me to an Easter egg hunt in LA. My aunt also emailed the family saying they were going to have a celebration for my brother and me. What's the problem? I'm not going to be down there to partake in the festivities.

Wonder how Janey and Kaiser are doing with the med school application process.

No comments: