3.19.2009

green zone

Underwear color of the day: grey.

Reading up on my test for physiology, mostly material about the heart. Moderate exercise supposedly reduces risk of heart disease/attacks by up to 55%. Is that enough motivation for me to start exercising? Somewhere else in the chapter, it describes that moderate walking daily could suffice. There's my answer.

There's nothing really fun about exercising though. I bet less people would exercise if the gym removed all the TVs from the rooms. What would people think about when they run on the treadmill? People would just be listening to the thuds caused by their thighs, previously muffled by the explosions from the show.

The more I read about homestasis in all organs of the body, the more I feel the human corpus is inherently unstable. If even one minor thing tilts the scale, something will go wrong in that organ system, causing a strain on any other one connected to it.

Bourne Trilogy. One of the few decent trilogies out there, up until the third movie.

People just like to assist you with any decisions regarding your future. All it takes is a simple e-mail. Why do people like helping each other so much? Hmm, I wonder if I should have approached my professors more often for advice.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

Approximately 50% of the time, I am staring at the ass of the person on the elliptical in front of me. It may sound pervy, but I say nobody wears shorts like *that* if they don't want the whole world to look.