3.20.2009

sagacity

Made the WORST mistake of browsing through the Netflix watch instantly movies, and I chose none other than Made of Honor.

What the hell?!?!

I want my life back!!!!

Although it did make me think of losing the one by not doing anything about it. And there were also thoughts about flying back to Houston. Hmmmmm.

Another mistake I made was buying that bag of 10-packs of Dreyer's Dibs.

Exciting news, for me anyway, was scoring an 11 on my first Verbal practice test for the MCAT. I hope it'll increase by a... 13 by the time I take the actual test? It'll make things much easier to break 40+ if that's the case.

Annoying bitch sticking her suitcase into my leg space on the bus, me having to turn my legs to the right and awkwardly in to the other lady next to me.

Someone on the bus was wearing Pony shoes. I want... a pair of bright neon hi-tops.

Agh, I should get to MCAT-ing.

Upcoming birthdays... Kaiser, and Sophbox.

No comments: