3.18.2009

orbitozygomatic

Hmm, it's probably better to be on the rising slope of the curve, with regards to significance achieved so far in one's lifetime. So maybe it's a good thing that I haven't done anything spectacular? Sounds counter-intuitive.

My mom asked me last night what I did in my research. Try explaining stem cell, neuroscience, and research in Chinese. In the end, I just told her I was working on stuff inside the head. Language barrier.

Chatted with FruitRoops yesterday. Seems as though he's found a future lab. And in addition to Drab, Janey, and me, FruitRoops will also have his own Danimals. Although Janey's Dannon most likely ranks lowest in a side-by-side yogurt comparison; he's not a scientist. Clearly not as cool.

Starred in my Google Reader is some article on how to make small talk, one the things I really don't care to do but is a necessary evil. It seems like their main advice is to think out loud or say what you think. That didn't seem to roll over well in this week's episode of House. Google. House. Making too many pop culture references in my posts.

Wasn't there a statistic somewhere that over 70% of the information posted by bloggers isn't original? Most of them simply link you to other sites/news that they've read throughout the day.

No comments: