3.04.2009

holodeck

Hmm, I guess I forgot to post yesterday? Where did the time go...

Someone was drinking coffee out of a Baylor College of Medicine mug in my Membrane Biochemistry class this morning. Is it a sign? It certainly didn't open up my life, that's for sure.

It went into making more congee, more failing at trying to make tender salty pork. Sigh.

So the internal scab I obtained from getting my thumb caught in the mouse trap during Christmas is now slowly moving up under my thumb nail. Whereas it used to be right near my cuticle, it's now about halfway up towards the nail region. Is the nail just growing, or is the scab being pushed underneath?

My test tomorrow concerns PV = nRT. It's been so long since I've studied chemistry. Can't believe I'm taking this class to satisfy premed prerequisites...

Revelation today in lab: my Danimals' father has the same music taste as me. Moreover, my PI's dad also used to have pinup posters of Tina Turner and Neil Diamond in his house. AHHHH!!!

No comments: