3.10.2009

greco

Guess I was nauseous. Two possible conclusions- NaN3, or the salad from lunch (vegetarian food UGH!!!!).

Halfway back to my apartment from the bus stop, I was constantly spitting out the saliva that kept building up inside my mouth, which was a good indicator that things were going to come up.

Picked a part of the sidewalk that nobody would walk across, and threw up a little. Ok, so I thought that would be all of it.

Got to the middle of the road, could no longer hold things down before reaching my bathroom inside my apartment. Splatter. It was very awkward tilting forward while sticking my butt out so that none of the vomit would reach my shoes. It was even more awkward noticing a girl who was walking a couple feet behind me. She ended up crossing the street to avoid my entrails.

Back in my apartment, looked down at my clothing. Pieces of food all over my left shoe and left jean leg. I could notice bits of lettuce upon closer inspection.

Fuck you sodium azide! Fuck you salad! Fuck you caffeine free diet coke! UGHHH!

No comments: