3.10.2009

meninas

HAHA thanks Yoshi. I'm glad somebody's satisfied by other people's boredom.

Accidentally opened up 20% NaN3 out of the hood in lab today. Haven't been feeling so well since then. Ohhhh....

Rooming with Benihana for this science research retreat in April. Daewoo's also bringing his baby boy!

I think I've reached that point in a relationship where paranoia becomes rampant, with regard to my lab mates. Where are they? Why aren't they here?! What are they doing without me? When did I become so clingy/needy?

Staying in lab until 8:30/9 tonight. Guess I'll visit Drab tomorrow night? Immunostaining slides right now- so fucking excited!

Clare's been planning to have a Rice peeps gathering. He probably shouldn't plan something this weekend or next since Drab's going off to Thailand, sexing it up with the trannies at night.

Laying my head down at my station because of the sodium azide nausea... I see my Gaara keychain also laying sideways. Initially in the cartoon, he was only capable of loving himself, which was why he happened to be my favorite character, bearing a strong resemblance to my attitudes towards others. However, he's become soft in the series, protecting and caring about others. How disappointing...

Oh right, Nilk visited this weekend. I should blog about that, as well as hanging out with Clare on Saturday. Later.

Caffeine free diet coke = UGH! Who drinks this shit?! The night is just full of disappointments. All of the gold coke cans were facing towards the back of the vending machine, so I hoped that they would be simply caffeine free cokes. Wrong. And then there lay a 2-inch long cockroach next to the water fountain. How can a hospital have such low standards for sanitary conditions???

1 comment:

Jing said...

NaN3? Azide? Not that bad for you... stop being a baby.