3.29.2009

lamarckism

Ohhhh I've already gotten tired of doughnuts after the 2nd one. 10 more to go... no more compulsive spending.

Watching the laundry spin around in the dryer can be a beautiful view. Unless you're reminded of that story where the toddler closed the door on his sister and turned on the washing machine, killing the poor girl inside.

Actually finished the 200 practice problems I'm supposed to be doing everyday. So what do I think of when waiting for the dryer to finish? The Wizard of Oz. That song about being off to see the wizard got stuck in my head, which then led me to thinking about that person hanging himself in the woods along the yellow brick road. But now they're saying that it's a wild crane???

Past midnight. Happy Bday, Sophbox.

1 comment:

sophie said...

thanks! wish you could be here this week, it's my big recital and everyone and their mother (and MY mother) is in town celebrating with me. miss youu