3.02.2009

malteser

New goal in lab: to find as many secret places as I can to hide/stash food.

Considerations: Used pipette tip boxes, emptied Qiagen boxes, behind magazines/binders.

UGH, how can it be hard to make really soft pork meat?? The pork isn't behaving the way I want it to.

This morning, on the bus up 19th Ave, there was this boy who sat about 8 seats in front of me, closely cropped, soft, blonde-ish brown hair. From the back, I was reminded of B-米, but once he turned to the side, I saw his face and had to throw up in the seat next to me.

Flipping through my physiology book, and nothing seems as interesting as the neural system, in my point of view. If I had a soul, it would sit in my head, not my heart.

Someone threw a water bottle into one of the urinals on the ground floor bathroom at the hospital. How lazy can one be?!

Music list of the moment deals mainly with songs that would be played in Night at the Roxbury. "I talk talk, I talk to you, in the night in your dream, of love so true."

No comments: