3.08.2009

padua

Browsing through parts of the AMCAS application. Maybe my life tells a less boring story than I initially thought?

If information is power, and money is power, and the power is yours, then what exactly belongs to you: information, or money?

Going to try making Burmese chicken tonight, partly because I was too lazy to go out to Chinatown for groceries this afternoon.

My MCAT studying has waned, most likely due to the fact that my grades in my classes have declined. Focus too much on one thing, and everything else fails in quality. The only perfect solution I see to putting equivalent effort into everything is to NEVER sleep. Mice (or was it rats?) die after 10 days of no sleep. That factoid might need confirmation. Would I die if I tried to stay awake for that long?

Doctors are more likely to contemplate suicide.

Update on the Burmese chicken: how can a recipe call for so many fucking spices and still end up bland?!

1 comment:

Josh said...

You'll always be boring to me!