3.14.2009

gnt

So. ANGRY.

Asshole sitting next to me who didn't tend to his coffee on the bus. Left it sitting sideways between him and me. Once I got off the bus did I notice this wet spot on my sweatshirt. Luckily, I always come prepared with water and napkins.

Assholes wearing green, celebrating St. Patrick's Day in my Chinatown. Making a fucking ordeal crossing the street in herds to the next bar. I would like to invite all Alaskan gun-toting citizens to come to the city this day every year for target practice.

Fucking teenagers making out on the street AND in my bus on the ride home. Watching teenagers kiss is like watching birds sticking their beaks in each other's mouths. Awkwardly unnatural.

Fucking dim sum restaurants, catered to family/group-centric eating. Ostracism!

Got to meet DaeWee today. Huge baby. Not so interactive. Maybe because he's only 3 months old. I thought I was good with kids. Will have to work on him later at the retreat.

No comments: