4.02.2009

les bonbons

Fat chick standing really close in front of me on the bus. Fat chick sitting next to me on my left. The thing is, when I sat down, I ended up grazing her right side, and she turns away from her phone to stare at me, as if I've done something wrong. If anything, I should be shooting her down with an ICBM for invading my airspace, what with her huge arm hovering over on my side.

The other day, though I was sitting to the right of a fat black woman. No issues with her, AND she was soft to lean on.

Rotation student already joined my lab. He doesn't talk much with the other lab members, not when I'm there anyway. Getting the feeling that he won't be choosing our lab. Yes?!

UGH, another grad student's going to be doing a 4th rotation in our lab this summer. From what Drab has told me, grad students only do a 4th rotation as a last ditch effort. NOOOOOooooo.

Kaiser surprised me the other night by talking to me online. She and I never chat online- only communicate by e-mail on rare occasions. Seems like her future is set. I knew she'd be able to get into a med school, but had the sinking feeling that she wanted to stay in Texas. And she's still emotionally dead. Excellent!

SF has been awfully bright and warm ever since daylight savings. Maybe it's time to revisit the city whose weather suits me better- dark, cloudy, rainy, humid, twisted.

Have any of you ever tried peeing upside down?

No comments: