4.15.2009

español

Note to self: do not put off ~60 chemistry problems until the night before the test. Too much input!

Get the feeling that I know more about my PI/lab mates than I do about any single friend. Soooo... the rotation student isn't so bad, it's only been a month with him so far. I think his rotation project right now depends on getting mice to mate, which may takes weeks before anything comes up. Only 8 more weeks with him... What puzzles me though, is how he's packed on so much weight even though all he eats for lunch each day is a banana and a protein bar, in addition to his being vegetarian.

Do I still sound possessive? Trying not to be. I mean, if I think about the big picture, all labs eventually rotate out all their people every 3-5 years. It's always changing, unless you're the unfortunate grad student who can't seem to get publishable data, or start so many projects and are not able to finish just one. I'm going to be out after one more year- maybe it's that I don't want to be bothered by people while I'm still there? A matter of convenience I suppose.

I tire. And I have 2 tests tomorrow. This post was supposed to be short. Ok, aquarium pictures!


Me gusta pipes.


Little Ian.


También me gustan los peces.

No comments: