4.10.2009

bullosa

Back from the retreat!

Drinking. Over 2 days. Dinner, after dinner, and after the after dinner. No more. Jeezus, I must have had over 10 beers/wines in that time span. Ohhhhhhhh.

Contemplated going to Clare's friend's going away party in Castro tonight, but I'm thoroughly exhausted, and I should probably get work done if I'm to have a dinner meeting with Clare over the weekend. I've basically put everything off while I was away at the retreat. ---Thinking about it more, most likely I am exhausted from having to socialize with strangers at the retreat. All that TALKING, ughhhhhh, how do you people do it?---

Summary of the extracurricular activities: bonfire the 1st night, karaoke the 2nd. Skipped some of the talks on the 2nd day to go to the aquarium. Mmm seafood and water.

Jan Brady was also at the retreat, except he was not all that friendly, even when drunk. I really don't feel an obligation to be nice to people who aren't considerate enough to say "hi" to you, especially when that person's known you through a mutual friend. Can't really say I like his dancing style either. I prefer hip hop; he is more lame jazz hands.

No comments: