4.05.2009

strannik

Anastasia wasn't a Disney movie was it? She has that weird huge combover thing going on that's similar to Ariel's or Jasmine's hairstyle.

In the credits, they have a list of names for "Inbetweeners." What are those people supposed to do?

So there's this favorite Banh Mi place I like to go to, even though they charge $3.25 for their primary combo sandwich, and the owner there finally knows what I like to order every time. Never though I would end up becoming a regular, being predictable, at any restaurant.

Thinking more about the future. Future relationships anyway. If I ever get over my initial misgivings, it would still seem weird to me if I ended up marrying someone I met in med school. Meeting someone then is just as odd and unrealistic to me as meeting the one in college. Plus, based on my past failed relationships (which basically falls under all my relationships), my standards might be too high and unlikely to be met by anybody. Maybe I should stop picking the blonde-haired ones, the blue-eyed ones, and the krazy ones with the kurly hair.

Even in my fantasies, there really isn't a woman in my life. I've been picturing myself recently being a single father of this really cute little Asian son I get to raise all on my own, me sitting across from him at diners, him asking me all these questions about things beyond his current understanding. So I have weird daydreams.

Crap. Was supposed to start studying for my exam 8 hours ago. 8 hours lost in studying time. Talk about productivity.

No comments: